Monday, May 16, 2011

I'm just A Wannabe Mel! Lunch Sandwich, Dinner Entree, and "Healthy" Dessert Highlighted

Okay,so it is official. I am addicted to one specific blog and that blog is melskitchencafe.com. I feel like we are best friends, even though we have never met, she lives in Wisconsin, and I just blog stalk her. Okay, that makes me sound creepy, but I seriously LOVE all of her recipes that she posts. When I started this blog, I was in search of the BEST recipes for food and yea, I found them, they are all located on melskitchencafe.com.

I have decided that instead of just copying and pasting her blog, I will just tell you what it is I have been loving from that blog lately, and you can go straight to the source and check it out yourselves! Once you stumble upon her awesome pictures and amazing descriptions and perfect detailed instructions, you too might be addicted as well!

People tell me I am a pretty good cook, and honestly, it is just because I am a wannabe Mel!

Recipes we have Devoured Lately:
I ate this for lunch 4 days last week for lunch and it was awesome! I was so sad when the bread and meat ran out! I will definately be eating this again, soon! Very soon!

1. Smoked Turkey Brie and Apple Panini ( http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2010/02/smoked-turkey-brie-and-apple-panini.html)

This was our dinner tonight, and oh my goodness, it was just tasty! Love it!

1. Penne with Roasted Asparagus and Balsamic Butter (http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2011/04/penne-with-roasted-asparagus-and-balsamic-butter.html)

This was our family night treat, and I didn't feel as guilty eating some because they have oats and are made with whole wheat flour! So good for you, right? Even Lexi was saying as she was eating them, I love eating healthy, Mom! Oh yea, cookies can be healthy :)

1. Whole Wheat Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies (http://www.melskitchencafe.com/2009/11/whole-wheat-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment