Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chewy White Chocolate, Chocolate Cookies

I made these Monday for our FHE night treat and I am so glad I did! These were to die for! They are very rich though, so I was satisified after two cookies, which is saying something of the richness because normally I can throw back more than that :) I tried freezing some too so we didn't over do it and by today, Wednesday night, they are all gone, even the freezer ones. So, they are addicting as well. Anyways, enjoy these yummo cookies!

Chewy White Chocolate, Chocolate Cookies
from http://www.pickypalate.blogspot.com/
1 c butter, softened
1 c white sugar
3/4 c brown sugar
2 eggs
1/4 tsp salt
1 tsp vanilla
1 3/4 c flour
1 1/4 c dutch cocoa (I used good European dutch cocoa, kind of expensive, but worth it)
2 tsp baking soda
2 c white chocolate chips
Cream the butter and sugars together until light and fluffy. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add vanilla and salt. Combine flour, cocoa, and baking soda then gently mix into creamed ingredients. Fold in white chocolate chips. Bake cookies on ungreased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.
* It can be hard to tell when these cookies are done but make sure you don't overbake them. I took mine out at 8 minutes and they were soft and chewy (but not doughy) even after cooling. YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment